Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What Do Women Want, ah?

They want the 3Cs and the 5Cs - horrors!!! That's so cliche....

While it is true that there are some women who look for the "Cs", in general, I believe that most don't. There's no specific list as to what they actually want from you as each woman's want is different. As an individual, you have to make a study of the woman you are attracted to, and learn what makes them tick. Let me give you a list of what I believe women want from men. I call it the 3Cs and 3Rs:

My 3Cs
  • Caring (not only when she's sick)
  • Courageous (not only to protect them from criminals)
  • Committed (not just a touch and go relationship)
My 3Rs
  • Respectful (mutual, not one-sided)
  • Real love (not love for lust or beauty)
  • Responsible (not running away when things go wrong)

Notice that I didn't say anything about money and beauty because money can be earned if you know how, and beauty is only temporary.

So, good luck if you're looking for a woman now. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks bro,now i must do some soul searching to see which of the connoted alphabets that i am lacking in,,,,thanks for sharing.

To be fair,there are loads of women out there who will really spend their lives with someone they love truly and not clamoring for the material satisfaction like the rest,,,,,

thanks for sharing