Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back in Facebook

I was down in the dumps for over 24 hours two days ago, and within that period, I deactivated my Facebook account as I was so frustrated about everything, and I didn't want to share my problems with others because they could be judgemental or they could just scoff at the comments that I make.

Somehow, I also realise that when there is no place to vent that same emotional "outburst", and when there's no one around whom you could talk to, I had to reactivate the account, and I'm grateful that Facebook doesn't permanently delete users' accounts without the latter's written authorization.

In Freddy Krueger's words: "I'm baaaack!"

3 comments:

Merryn said...

Welcome back.. we miss you already :)

FAYESUA said...

It doesn't matter there is no one speaking the same wave length and frequency with you, afterall that is your personal facebook and is you right to write whatever you wanted Afterall, people wont remember what you have written.

Lovable Hermit said...

Good that you are back. No matter what, please do not forget life is the most precious matter. Any how we will smile again & life is good.