Friday, July 2, 2010

A Loyal Old Junk

I'm not referring to myself la.... I may be old, but it's only a number. I'm still so young at heart... ahem! I'm talking about my beloved Sunny, my 15-year-old car. I sent my car to the workshop today to have the air-conditioner fixed. I moved around for a week without the aircon. I had no choice as I was unable to take leave any time I like due to the nature of my job.

15 years and still going strong. They don't
make cars like this anymore.

I didn't wanna wait as I know it would take half a day to complete, so I left my phone number with the foreman, and walked home.... yes, I WALKED home...well, it's only 10 minutes, and the morning sun is good for me but I'm not walking back there in the afternoon or later when I collect the car. The foreman called as soon as I got home to confirm that there was a leakage in the condenser, and the dryer (whatever it is) has to be replaced.

Hope he does a good job... this is my first visit to that workshop.

UPDATE: I've got my car back two hours ago, and the aircon is working again. It costs me RM350. Gosh...aircon servicing is always more expensive than regular auto servicing.

No comments: