Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Forgive Me, Father

Our Heavenly Father,

The past 12 months have been traumatic for me, my family and my friends. The things I've done, the acts that I showed and the words I uttered are not what I'm used to, and not what is expected of me. Please Lord, I beg you to forgive me for all my sins which I've done toward the people I love and I care. And I also beg for forgiveness to those whom I have sinned. Give me more wisdom, patience and selflessness from now on to be better than the person I once used to be. Bless all those who still care for me, Lord, whether they're my family members or friends. I pray that they and their families will stay in good health and in happiness always. Pray for me...


The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in Heaven
Hallowed by Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done on earth
As it is in Heaven

Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us for our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us

Lead us not into tempation
But deliver us from evil

For thine is the kingdom
And the power
And the glory
Forever and ever

A-men.

No comments: