Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Diary Today

Today's a fun day but a darn tiring one, too. Here's what I did:

6:00 AM: I woke up
6:30 AM: I drove up to Cyberjaya campus to checkout the classrooms where I'll be teaching next semester. My 15-year-old car was chugging away as I watched other big bullies zipping past me. Never mind; as long as I'm safe.
7:30 AM: Stopped by the Seremban R & R to pee :-) I took the Sepang-KLIA exit instead of the Nilai exit which is a few miles shorter. That extra distance cost me RM17.50 - never mind, at least I'm not lost.
8:30 AM: Arrived near campus. My colleagues were still on their way up from Melaka campus. Had "roti canai telor" and a "teh tarik" as I waited.
9:00 AM: Arrived at the campus - waited. Oops... bumped into my Director and her Deputy. Found out that I'm gonna get a temporary office there.
9:45 AM: Colleagues arrived, and we chatted at the cafe upstairs. A former colleague came by, and continued chatting till we forgot what we were there for!
10:30 AM: Campus tour. We walked from one building to another, getting acquainted to the classrooms. It was a real good exercise... in the searing heat. Natural sauna.
12:45 PM: Lunch at SABA, a Middle-Eastern restaurant. Patrons were already waiting before it opened! We all ate "khabsah" (fragrant rice with meat and salad).- sorry didn't think of taking photo of it.
1:45 PM: Left for Melaka. One of my colleagues came back with me. I was god-damn blurr throughout the journey. I guess I was exhausted after all the driving and walking. Fortunately my passenger talked to me.
3:00 PM: Arrived in Melaka campus and went up to my office to do work.
3:30 PM: Someone had a birthday celebration, so I joined and chatted with other colleagues.
4:30 PM: Came home after packing my dinner.

At night, I did laundry and then I ironed two pieces of my office wear. So, that's my diary today.

No comments: