Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Simply Write

"You can write well." - that's what a couple of friends have told me about my blogs. Yeah, I've more than one blog. The truth is, I just enjoy writing... e-mails, blog posts, articles to the Editor, poems. I don't get paid, but it doesn't matter because I love doing it.

Lately, I've been looking for ways to get money just by writing so that I could earn some pocket money. A prolific online writer showed my blog to a magazine which she has been writing for, but the publisher didn't like my style. My style is, anything goes. It's mostly informal, and I use real simple English language because I don't know how to put spice into words... not yet.

Writing is an honest living. Who knows, one day, I might just be a freelance writer - perhaps after I retire, or earlier. So, if there's anyone out there who want me to write something for a fee, let me know :-)

No comments: