Saturday, May 29, 2010

What I Did Today

Well, I don't often get to wake up late - lazy me - so today, I woke up at 8:45 AM. Yeah, I know there are many record holders out there who wake up beyond 10:00 AM on a weekend. :-)

Had breakfast. Usually I'd stay on at my parents' home on weekends and then go straight to work on Monday morning. Today, I decided to go home for a while to do my laundry and then mop the floor. Yup, that's a 20-minute drive to do both.

Mopping came first. Midway, I sweat like crazy - that's 3 days in a row. You know the feeling of water drenching your body; you could actually feel beads of water flowing along your body as you work! Then came laundry. There were only a few pieces of clothes to wash but I didn't want the house to smell of dirty clothes. So, in the washing machine they went. I watched TV while waiting for the machine to beep. After the beep, I dried them upstairs. It was darn tiring...

And now I'm back at my parents' home. I'm gonna nap now. HELP WANTED! A wife who will not be treated like a slave but a human being. Prior experience is not necessary but ability to assist in household chores is a must. Good culinary skills is an added advantage but not mandatory. Preferred qualities include loving, caring and independent of parents. If you're interested, please leave a message. ... hahaha.

Don't take me too seriously OK? But the chores were real.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

LOL!! job vacancy at here! =D

if got this kind of job in real, sure cham cz am not qualify at all! hahaha!