Monday, December 20, 2010

First Time Christmas!

Christmas is just a week away, but I've already started celebrating - my first ever Christmas celebration in my entire life. I invited a few of my colleagues to my mini party. We had a gift exchange too. Well, I've to thank someone for making it a special event. Here are some photos taken on that night.

The door deco - simple but symbolic
My first Christmas tree - minus the snow
My friends: truly 1-Malaysians (Malay, Chinese, Indian)
Ze Cuisine - glorious food. Pot luck style.
Presents for everyone
The whole spread
Pretty baubles
Not champaign, but apple juice


It was a memorable night... hopefully, it won't be the last. Looking at how things go, I don't think it will. Thank you God. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you must be joking,right? first christmas party after all these years? anyway the first shall always remain the best..

hey bro, have a great christmas leading to the real date ya,,,

take care now