Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Woozy and Queasy

Today isn't a good day for me. I woke up feeling queasy, and dizzy. It wasn't a joke when I felt it; I don't remember when I last felt this weird. There was headache, and my eyes could hardly open. Yet, I had to force my reluctant feet to walk and teach the 8:00AM class.

No, I'm not pregnant. I went to the restroom twice this morning. The second time was really a bad one. No need to describe the shitty details as it's gross. I don't remember eating anything wrong last night or even this morning. It could possibly be due to exhaustion of "running" around town and out of town recently - yeah, age is catching up on me, but maybe it's just an excuse. I don't know.

Breakfast is usually quite heavy, but this morning just ate a bit. I didn't even order a glass of plain water as I normally would. Somehow, there's just no appetite. Maybe I should just go home and rest, and later come back for the 2:00PM class - nah... next time i'd just bring a pillow and a bed spread, lock my office door and snooze. That would be cool, huh.

It has been 4 hours since waking up at 6:00AM, and I still feel woozy and queasy.

No comments: