Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Hope

My 43rd birthday has just passed. Yeah, it's "shocking" I'm THAT old already, but age is just a number because I still feel like a teenager and have desires of one. I have never made any resolutions as I know I can't keep them; I'm as fickle-minded as a nerdy professor. Nevertheless, I would like to have hope.

My Top 10 Golden Hopes

I hope that:
  1. This country continues to enjoy peace and harmony
  2. This world becomes a better place to live in
  3. My parents age gracefully and happily, and be in good health
  4. I will be a far better and matured person than I am now
  5. The pain that I've experienced would disappear for good
  6. My siblings enjoy fruitful and fulfilling lives with their own families
  7. I will be successful in my career and love life
  8. My best friend becomes a successful entrepreneur
  9. Every one I know forgives me for the bad deeds I've done to them
  10. God forgives me because I've committed just too many sins
Those are my hopes. I believe you have your own too.

4 comments:

Merryn said...

I hope you'll update your blog often so we have something to read :P

and I do hope you'll find happiness in your life again some day...

Unknown said...

dont worry about it God will always forgive us,in fact we have already been forgiven,it is just that satan is not easily wanting to let go of us,,,,,

YANZ said...

happy belated birthday... =D
I hope all your hopes & dreams come true... I hope mine does too... lets continue to hope and dream together =D

as for no.10, I believe God will definitely forgive you because of it is written in 1 John 1:9, and because of John 3:16-18 =)

Kev said...

Merryn: Not sure when i'm gonna update my blog but thanks for the comment.

Eugene: Yeah, Satan is the problematic one :)

Yanz: Thanks. Hope those dreams come true too. I'll see what the Bible says about that :)