Friday, August 20, 2010

Tears of Joy

A blogger sent this to me after reading my previous blog, so I'm sharing it with all of you. I was watching it midway when my eyes began to tear, but I continued till the end.





Thanks, Daniel for sharing with me this video. There is a 2nd part to this video, maybe later...

So people, go hug your husband, your wife, your children each day with full of love. You have that chance. Just do it without reservations; even if you've had a bad argument the day before, even if you've been hurt, just do it. And make that a habit.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

hug always make ppl feel much better! :D

FBS Headmaster said...

This video never fail to bring tears to my eyes... there's just something about the kids running to their father...

Cherish your family people =) and thanks Kev for sharing the video in your blog.

room8five.blogspot.com

Kev said...

Caroline: Yes, indeed hug as often as you can... while you still can

Daniel: I guess that's what makes us all humans. We have the ability to feel.

Gallivanter: TQ for the comment.