Saturday, August 7, 2010

To What Extent..

To what extent would you go in order to seek knowledge? Well, I'm currently providing a language guidance class to about 20 students; some of them come from afar, and their parents don't mind waiting for them till the class ends. There are others who come in the following modes:

- take the city bus
- drive on their own
- rent a car (one student did that)
- get a ride from a friend

To these students, I take my hat off to them for attending despite the odds. What I'm rather unhappy about is that, it's not a multiracial class. It would be good to have different races mingle in the small classes which I conduct each week. I'm all for racial integration. After all, we are Malaysians. It is my hope that in future intakes, there would be more races.

No comments: