Friday, June 18, 2010

Ouch, My Back Hurts!

I'm now in Week 2, I travel twice a week to Cyberjaya either in a van or a bus. Whichever mode of transportation I use, the result is the same - pain. Sitting on a bus is more comfortable though as there's enough leg room and the seats are more cozy.

But each morning I wake up, my back hurts. Just before it recovers, I've to travel again because I go to Cyberjaya on alternate days. It hurt bad this morning ... sigh :-(

Don't know what's going to happen by Week 14. I jokingly told my colleagues who travel with me that at the end of the semester, we would have to use a walking stick - yeah, they laughed, I laughed - but then... jokes aside, it's bad for all of us.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Back hurts..same happen to me..sigh!!.. hey, I love your background song..whose the singer??

Caroline said...

HAHAHAHHA!!! WALKING STICK?! so serious one ah?? LOL

Kev said...

Alv0808: The first song "American Honey" by Lady Anteballium

Caroline: Ya lor, walking stick. Getting old already la. :)

Kev said...

Alv0808: The first song "American Honey" by Lady Anteballium

Caroline: Ya lor, walking stick. Getting old already la. :)

Merryn said...

Week 2 - By now it shud be a few mm long dy. Ppl don't get back ache this soon in a pregnancy leh...

But then again, eh, you are NOT pregnant! lol... reading this entry, if I don't know it's written by YOU, I'd think it's a mommy blogger talking about her pregnancy journey :P

Sowwie.. you are hurting yet I'm laffing... :(

FBS Headmaster said...

Better sleep on a more harder mattress, it does help if you have a back problem/pain. :D