Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Take this Quiz

Question:

What would you do if you see a stationary car with its lights on?

A. Tell the security officer about it.
B. Ignore it because it's not my car.
C. The owner is my enemy, so forget it.
D. Call the owner immediately to inform him/her.
E. None of the above - the car's mine.

There will be an answer for each of us. I'm writing this post because early this morning, I received an SMS that reads: "the lamp inside your car is on". It was from a colleague who travels with us to Cyberjaya each week, and she knows what car I drive. This is not the first time a colleague saved my ass. The first time, I parked at a reserved spot, and a different colleague called me up to inform that the security was calling out my registration plate over the walkie-talkie. This is a good example of me trying to be funny and not making people laugh. OK, follow the rules from now on.

The point is, it is good that your colleagues know what car you drive. It doesn't matter if it's a Beamer or a Kancil. Chances are, as long as they recognise your car, you'll quickly know if something has happened to it... if they see it, of course. There are still good people on this planet.

(p/s: You don't drive? Well... thank your lucky stars that you've a chauffeur who takes care of your travelling needs.)

4 comments:

Caroline said...

hahaha i dont drive. real one.

Unknown said...

I would sure inform the owner if i know him/her.... i believe what goes around comes around, right?

take care bro

Kev said...

Caroline: Never mind, one day you'll learn to drive :)

Eugene: Yeah what goes around, comes around, but when we help don't expect ppl to reciprocate any time soon :) Cheers!

FBS Headmaster said...

Haha the one with security is a close call and ya, what goes around comes around but its better if we just do it because its the right thing to do and not just to expect something to come out of it :D